Run macOS 10.14.x Mojave
By adding the Radeon RX 580 to your Mac Pro, you'll be adding Metal support and gain the ability to install the latest macOS 10.14.x Mojave operating system. unlocking advanced display features in Mojave that are unavailable with the original 5770 or 5870 video cards. Even if you previously upgraded and have Metal support with a card like the Radeon HD 7950, you'll see a 1.5x improvement with this Radeon RX 580 upgrade.
Maximise pro app performance
With 8GB GDDR5 memory, 36 compute units, and a whopping 6.2 TFLOPs of performance, your Mac Pro will experience a graphics processing renaissance. See shorter rendering times and faster effects operations with Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Avid, Adobe, and other video suites.
See your OpenCL capabilities soar!
- 1.5x better than Radeon HD 7950
- 8.0x better than Radeon HD 5870
- 12.5x better than Radeon HD 5770
- Metal capable, unlocking support for macOS 10.14.x Mojave
- 12.5x better OpenCL performance over stock
- Accelerate Metal and OpenGL performance to new heights
- 1386MHz with OC up to 1405MHz
- 8GB GDDR5
- Includes special power cable for Mac Pro (2010-2012)
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 10.12.6 / 10.13.x / 10.14.x
- PC OS Compatibility
- Windows 10 64-bit Edition / Windows 7 64-bit Edition
- System Requirements
- 500W Power Supply
- (2) HDMI
- (2) DisplayPort 1.4
- (1) DVI-D
- DisplayPort 1.4: 5120 x 2880. 60Hz
- DVI: 2560 x 1600, 60Hz
- HDMI: 4096 x 2160, 60Hz
- H: 12.5cm x L: 23cm x W: 4cm
What's in the box?
- 1x Radeon RX 580 8GB Graphics Card
- 1x power Cable for installation in Mac Pro (2010-2012)
- 1x Installation Guide
- Graphics Card: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Power Cable: 1 Year Limited Warranty