CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock
The CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock provides the easiest and most affordable way of bringing back your laptop’s ports. Thunderbolt 3 users can re-connect with their legacy devices in the most convenient way possible.
Say Goodbye To Cheap USB-C Adapters
When it comes to USB-C mini docking solutions, they may pack many ports into their design, but they don’t adhere to the 15W of power allocated to the Thunderbolt 3 port. The CalDigit mini Dock has just the right amount of ports to be under the 15W of bus-power that’s served to your laptop’s ports. Cheap USB-C adapters don’t follow the Thunderbolt 3 specification and can be harmful to your laptop and cause power issues since they could only get 7.5W from the computer. CalDigit’s mini Dock, on the other hand, doesn't have this problem.
Dual 4K Displays
The mini Dock offers the easiest way to connect dual 4K 60Hz monitors to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop in either mirrored or extended modes.
Got a new Mac or PC Thunderbolt 3 laptop? Are you plugging in countless Type-C Adapters? Make your life easier with the Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock, at home or on the road.
A single tethered cable from the mini Dock to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop is all it takes to light-up two displays, connect to the internet and add USB devices.
The Perfect Travel Companion
Take the mini Dock on the road to conveniently connect all your devices.
- Thunderbolt 3 certified, up to 40Gb/s transfer rate
- Support dual 4K 60Hz video output - DisplayPort or HDMI optional
- Bus-powered, no need extra power adapter
- Compliant to the power budget of 15W of down-streaming Thunderbolt port, asset all I/O ports working normally under sufficient power consumption
- Thermal dissipation verified
- Aluminium housing, compact & stylish
- Plug & play, no driver needed
- Highly portability
- Mac & Windows compatible
CalDigit's Thunderbolt™ 3 Mini Docks are fully certified Thunderbolt™ 3 devices with 40Gb/s throughput. Unlike cheap USB-C adapters, the Mini Docks have been designed with just the right amount of ports to be under the 15W of bus-power allocated to a laptop's Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- MacBookPro13,1 MacBookPro13,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.0 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 2.9 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz)
- MacBookPro14,1 MacBookPro14,2
- Core i5, Core i7
- (2.3 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 3.1 GHz, 3.3 GHz, 3.5 GHz)
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb/s)
- 2 x HDMI 2.0 (3840x2160 60Hz or 4096x2160 60Hz)
- 1 x USB-A 3.0 (5Gb/s)
- 1 x USB-A 2.0 (480Mb/s)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- System Requirements
- Thunderbolt 3 computers or Thunderbolt iPad Pro
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- H: 19 x L: 124 x W: 65 mm
- Cable length: 200 mm
- 145 g
What's in the box?
- 1 x CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock
- 2 Year Limited Warranty