Easy to use 16GB USB 3.0 FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated flash drive with on-the-fly AES hardware encryption and secure PIN access
With software-free operation, cross-platform compatibility, USB 3.0 speed, increased capacities of up to 480GB, plus a host of high-level security features that you’d never expect to find in a flash key, Apricorn’s Aegis Secure Key 3.0 brings a world of advanced data security to your fingertips. This easy to use USB 3.0 flash drive incorporates PIN access with military grade 256-bit AES hardware encryption.
FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated to meet the U.S. government standards for information technology and computer security. NIST FIPS 140 is the cryptography standard program required by the US federal government for protection of sensitive data. The Aegis Secure Key’s FIPS 140-2 validation covers 11 areas of its cryptographic security system, including physical security, cryptographic key management and design integrity. Available in four levels, the Aegis Secure Key’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation encompasses both the Aegis Secure Key’s physical tamper-resistant features as well as its identity-based authentication.
All data on the Aegis Secure Key is encrypted on-the-fly with the built-in 256-bit AES XTS hardware encryption.
- Military-Grade Full-disk AES 256-bit XTS Hardware Encryption
- PIN-Activated 7-16 digits - Alphanumeric keypad use a memorable number or word for your PIN
- Dust and water resistant - IP58 Certification
- Software-Free Setup and Operation
- OS and platform independent – compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and embedded systems
- Please note that we cannot deliver this item to UK addresses.
- FIPS 140-2 Validation
- Level 3
- Method of Authentication
- 7-16 Digit PIN
- Admin Rights Required
- Autorun Needed for Authentication
- 256-bit AES-XTS
- Brute Force Protection
- Programmable up to 20 attempts
- Data Transfer Rate
- Up to 195 Read / 162 Write
- Power Supply
- USB Port / Internal Battery
- Super Speed USB 3.0 (Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1)
- 95.5mm x 24.5mm x 12.6mm | 93mm x 24.5mm x 12.6mm (w/o sleeve) | 46 g
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated, IP-58, FCC & CE
- System Requirements
- Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and Symbian systems, or any powered USB OS with a storage file system
What's in the box?
- 16GB Aegis Secure Key 3.0
- Aluminum protective cap
- Quick Start Guide
- 3 Year Warranty